Name:
Location: Teignmouth, Devon, United Kingdom

I'm married with two grown up children and four grandchildren, My wife of 47 years is Sue and we are the same age. My two children are Pamela (blogging occasionly under Pam-bigbustybikerbaby.blogspot.com and Roy,who was recently Paralysed from the waist down due to an Absys on his Spine. My 4 grandchildren are (oldest first) Gavin, Hayley, Thomas,and Zoe. Sue and I are both retired and we're disabled too, her with a badly Arthritic back and spine, me with lung (COPD) and Heart problems.I have always loved Fishing (all sorts) Sue started fishing with me about 8 years ago, now she really enjoys it too. We both love m'cycles and m'cycling, Sue owns and rides her own bike which is a Custom 1981 250 Honda.I own a 1979 Honda CX500. We are both members of this motorcycle club ( view or join our club on http://www.cx-gl.org.uk/) or see my blog post Dec 2007 blog "Getting old, never", of course we're badly resticted now due to our illness, only riding in really good weather.Just over three years ago we lost our best friend and Baby Mojo the border Collie, Gone but never forgotten. Please feel free to use any of our photo's but do let me know you have used them, thank you.

Friday, March 02, 2007

JOKE OF THE DAY 4

I got sent this joke today I just had to pass it on
An elderly man won a lot of money on the lottery, he decided one of the first things he would buy would be a fast flashy soft top Lamborgini sports car, he had always wanted one.On the day of delivery he immediately sped off for the nearest dual carriage way, as soon as he was on it he put his foot down, in seconds he was doing 90 mph, harder he pushed the accelerator up to 110 mph he went, after a few seconds he thought I'm too old for this so he was about to lift his foot and ease back the speed when he glanced in his rear view mirror, to his horror there were the big blue flashing lights of a police patrol car, it indicated for him to pull over so he did.The officer got out of his car and walked up to him saying excuse me sir ar'nt you a little old to be breaking the speed limit doing 110 mph,he went on my shift finishes in 5 minutes, to save me a lot of trouble and paper work and you losing your license if you give me an excuse for going that fast that I hav'nt heard before, then you can be on your way.The man said "well a few years ago my wife ran off with a police patrol officer and when you were following me I thought you were trying to bring her back," " have a good day sir" the officer said.

5 Comments:

Blogger Martin Stickland said...

Hello Bob,

You do know how to change someone’s emotions in a flash. One minute I am roaring with laughter at you old man joke and the next minute I am filled with such terrible sadness to hear about the untimely and unfortunate death of your Mother; that is just so sad!

Judging by the photos she was a beautiful woman and I am sure that you have many treasured memories of her.

Sorry but I cannot suss out your blog history problem, it looks like I am as green as you when it comes to the workings of blogger. I will ask around though.

Have a great weekend!

Kind Regards

Martin

PS Have you been to Fuchsia Valley up the top of Shute Lane in Combe Martin?

11:22 am  
Blogger bigbikerbob said...

Vbignacio hi, Thanks for popping by and the nice comment you left.I would drop in on you but your address is blocked,keep the visits coming, Bob.

Hi Martin,Have just got back from Berrynarbor,your weather is no better than ours though, rain rain and then rain.
As far as blog is concerned I try to keep it varied just on the off chance someone looks!!. I will just have to print off the missing blogs (23)for my benefit,(they all show through dashboard)Thanks for the visit and link to Fuchsia Nursery,I will go up there into the clouds when weather improves.

6:36 pm  
Blogger Shammickite said...

Hi BikerBob: so you are in Berrynarbor now, sorry to hear about the constant rain. Please go and take some pics of CM and post them on your blog for me. I grew up in the highest bungalow on the hill overlooking Seaside Beach.

9:22 pm  
Blogger Martin Stickland said...

Thanks for the good wishes and the Fuchsia nursery is called Silver Dale nursery.

Cheers

9:35 am  
Blogger John said...

abercrombie outlet
christian louboutin shoes
nike trainers uk
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton bags
coach outlet store online clearance
ralph lauren shirts
abercrombie & fitch
ray-ban sunglasses
tory burch boots
louis vuitton outlet
concords 11
ugg boots sale
louis vuitton outlet stores
soccer shoes
coach factory outlet
uggs boots
nike free 5.0
nike huarache
mulberry uk
coach factory outlet online
uggs outlet
tod's shoes
ed hardy outlet
michael kors outlet store
cheap toms
abercrombie & fitch
ugg boots
nike running shoes for women
hollister kids
gucci outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
jordan concords
kate spade handbags
20151230yuanyuan

7:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home