Name:
Location: Teignmouth, Devon, United Kingdom

I'm married with two grown up children and four grandchildren, My wife of 47 years is Sue and we are the same age. My two children are Pamela (blogging occasionly under Pam-bigbustybikerbaby.blogspot.com and Roy,who was recently Paralysed from the waist down due to an Absys on his Spine. My 4 grandchildren are (oldest first) Gavin, Hayley, Thomas,and Zoe. Sue and I are both retired and we're disabled too, her with a badly Arthritic back and spine, me with lung (COPD) and Heart problems.I have always loved Fishing (all sorts) Sue started fishing with me about 8 years ago, now she really enjoys it too. We both love m'cycles and m'cycling, Sue owns and rides her own bike which is a Custom 1981 250 Honda.I own a 1979 Honda CX500. We are both members of this motorcycle club ( view or join our club on http://www.cx-gl.org.uk/) or see my blog post Dec 2007 blog "Getting old, never", of course we're badly resticted now due to our illness, only riding in really good weather.Just over three years ago we lost our best friend and Baby Mojo the border Collie, Gone but never forgotten. Please feel free to use any of our photo's but do let me know you have used them, thank you.

Friday, November 09, 2007

HOORAY HOORAY ITS MY BIRTHDAY.

HOORAY HOORAY ITS MY BIRTHDAY,
YESTERDAY YESTERDAY SO LETS ALL PLAY,
I
THINK I'M GONNA INVITE EVERYBODY,
YOU, HIM, PETER PAN AND EVEN NODDY.

ONE TODAY, I AM EVER SO LUCKY.

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, Bread and butter in the gutter, happy birthday to me.
I'm gonna have a party, lots of nice things like birthday cake and pressies and jellies and pop and ooh wont it be nice i'm really excited I just can't wait. It isn't very often you have a birthday you know, yes I suppose you do know really, only once a year so there.My friend says I have been lots of trouble and sleepless nights and pulling out of hair, plus loads and loads of bad language and causing a lot of temper tantrums when I havn't done things I'm supposed to have done.He said I have caused lots of friction in the family, nearly caused divorce, mind you I think he exaggerates a teensy weensy little bit. Then he says what about, the amount I've cost, people having to come and help me get better when I'm not very well. Lots of little things to help me get around to places but dont believe all he tells you, he doesn't mind expanding on tiny tiny things that all young things have,I mean we're all trouble when we're young and teething after all I'm only one year old aren't I. Never mind at least he's gonna come organise my party and he even offered to eat my birthday cake for me aagh wasn't that a nice thing for him to do. Anyway I'm off to get into the party mood yippee yes yes lovely lovely what a lucky thing I am dont you agree?. PS i'm all dressed up and clean and tidy now, so I musn't play up tonight and promise to be good till later, no breaking down in front of people.
Here is my first ever blog a year ago(its taken a few days to finish this)So HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG. "The life and times of this old git" alias bigbikerbob.

MY GOOD WEATHER FRIEND.


This is a picture of my good weather friend (Not quite as old as me). But like me only goes out in good weather. This is not a picture of mine but one similar.I love my old Honda CX 500 and although I bought this one earlier this year,I previously owned two more(many years ago) one S/H and one new.I still Have a lot of work to do to get mine up to this standard.
IF CLASSIC BIKES ARE YOUR THING THEN GO TO http://www.cx-gl.org.uk/ and join our Honda V twin classic bike (CX-GL) club its virtually worldwide.