Name:
Location: Teignmouth, Devon, United Kingdom

I'm married with two grown up children and four grandchildren, My wife of 47 years is Sue and we are the same age. My two children are Pamela (blogging occasionly under Pam-bigbustybikerbaby.blogspot.com and Roy,who was recently Paralysed from the waist down due to an Absys on his Spine. My 4 grandchildren are (oldest first) Gavin, Hayley, Thomas,and Zoe. Sue and I are both retired and we're disabled too, her with a badly Arthritic back and spine, me with lung (COPD) and Heart problems.I have always loved Fishing (all sorts) Sue started fishing with me about 8 years ago, now she really enjoys it too. We both love m'cycles and m'cycling, Sue owns and rides her own bike which is a Custom 1981 250 Honda.I own a 1979 Honda CX500. We are both members of this motorcycle club ( view or join our club on http://www.cx-gl.org.uk/) or see my blog post Dec 2007 blog "Getting old, never", of course we're badly resticted now due to our illness, only riding in really good weather.Just over three years ago we lost our best friend and Baby Mojo the border Collie, Gone but never forgotten. Please feel free to use any of our photo's but do let me know you have used them, thank you.

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Our latest Hobby.

Hi, Sue and i have recently started collecting and growing Cacti and Succulents. I have always had a yearning to have a few but Sue was not so keen, at Christmas my Daughter Pam was struggling to find something to buy me, so when we all visited a local garden centre, i showed interest in the Cacti there her problem was solved.
Here are just a few we have now.
This is the original Christmas present
Please do click on any picture to enlarge it.








Joke of the day.

A government warning on TV said that anyone travelling in icy conditions should take: 
Shovel
Blankets or sleeping bag 
 Extra clothing including scarf, hat and gloves,
24 hours supply of food and drink,
 De-Icer + 5Kgs of Rock Salt,
 Torch or lantern with spare batteries,
 Reflective Triangles, 5 gallon jerrycan of fuel,
 First Aid Kit, + Jump Leads etc

 I tell you i felt a right prat on the bus this morning.