Name:
Location: Teignmouth, Devon, United Kingdom

I'm married with two grown up children and four grandchildren, My wife of 47 years is Sue and we are the same age. My two children are Pamela (blogging occasionly under Pam-bigbustybikerbaby.blogspot.com and Roy,who was recently Paralysed from the waist down due to an Absys on his Spine. My 4 grandchildren are (oldest first) Gavin, Hayley, Thomas,and Zoe. Sue and I are both retired and we're disabled too, her with a badly Arthritic back and spine, me with lung (COPD) and Heart problems.I have always loved Fishing (all sorts) Sue started fishing with me about 8 years ago, now she really enjoys it too. We both love m'cycles and m'cycling, Sue owns and rides her own bike which is a Custom 1981 250 Honda.I own a 1979 Honda CX500. We are both members of this motorcycle club ( view or join our club on http://www.cx-gl.org.uk/) or see my blog post Dec 2007 blog "Getting old, never", of course we're badly resticted now due to our illness, only riding in really good weather.Just over three years ago we lost our best friend and Baby Mojo the border Collie, Gone but never forgotten. Please feel free to use any of our photo's but do let me know you have used them, thank you.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

THROUGH THE YEARS part 2




This is the major unknown part of through the Ages. These are the only pictures I have of my Father,If any one watching this blog recognises the uniform,please leave a comment.All I really know is he was serving in the Stratford on avon area (poss Kineton, Wellesbourne ,or Long Marston) in 1943-4-5 , I think I remember he drove a "Caterpiller"or earth mover or Digger but I'm not absolutely sure.From the little I've been told he was posted back to the States sometime in 1945 presumably to wherever the unit was based. IMPORTANT UPDATE New information just received his full name and army details are Raymond Lester Story P.F.C. 35091832 U S Army (crane operator) so there we are most of the mystery solved, I'me sure some will critiscise but, that is about as far as I feel like going with this. After all as I said earlier, he knew where I was if he wanted to keep in touch,where as I know nothing of his wherabouts.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shammickite said...

Your Dad was a good looking man, I can understand why he swept your mum off her feet.
And the mystery is.... where is he now? Have you ever tried to investigate who he was, and where he lived?

10:06 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Not sure if this is a coincidence but we are looking for our grandfather who's name is also raymond lester story and served in the military....my aunt has never met her father raymond and we don't know where to begin...could it be the same person? Please email me at natalie1226@gmail.com I would love to hear from you!

5:35 pm  
Blogger John said...

abercrombie outlet
christian louboutin shoes
nike trainers uk
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton bags
coach outlet store online clearance
ralph lauren shirts
abercrombie & fitch
ray-ban sunglasses
tory burch boots
louis vuitton outlet
concords 11
ugg boots sale
louis vuitton outlet stores
soccer shoes
coach factory outlet
uggs boots
nike free 5.0
nike huarache
mulberry uk
coach factory outlet online
uggs outlet
tod's shoes
ed hardy outlet
michael kors outlet store
cheap toms
abercrombie & fitch
ugg boots
nike running shoes for women
hollister kids
gucci outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
jordan concords
kate spade handbags
20151230yuanyuan

7:49 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

2018324 leilei3915
kate spade
prada outlet
michael kors outlet online
mbt shoes clearance outlet
ralph lauren polo
michael kors outlet clearance
ugg outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
coach outlet online
ralph lauren polo shirts

4:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home