Name:
Location: Teignmouth, Devon, United Kingdom

I'm married with two grown up children and four grandchildren, My wife of 47 years is Sue and we are the same age. My two children are Pamela (blogging occasionly under Pam-bigbustybikerbaby.blogspot.com and Roy,who was recently Paralysed from the waist down due to an Absys on his Spine. My 4 grandchildren are (oldest first) Gavin, Hayley, Thomas,and Zoe. Sue and I are both retired and we're disabled too, her with a badly Arthritic back and spine, me with lung (COPD) and Heart problems.I have always loved Fishing (all sorts) Sue started fishing with me about 8 years ago, now she really enjoys it too. We both love m'cycles and m'cycling, Sue owns and rides her own bike which is a Custom 1981 250 Honda.I own a 1979 Honda CX500. We are both members of this motorcycle club ( view or join our club on http://www.cx-gl.org.uk/) or see my blog post Dec 2007 blog "Getting old, never", of course we're badly resticted now due to our illness, only riding in really good weather.Just over three years ago we lost our best friend and Baby Mojo the border Collie, Gone but never forgotten. Please feel free to use any of our photo's but do let me know you have used them, thank you.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

ITS THAT DARTMOOR AGAIN.

This Blog follows on from the recent "Moor Dartmoor" post and contains this wonderfull picture (its my Screensaver picture) of a house in "Buckland in the Moor".
Please click to enlarge and do justice to this picture.
Above, "Buckland in the Moor"is one of the most picturesque places on "Dartmoor". this house is my favourite of all the houses that I've seen on the Moor. (I dread to think how much its worth).
above, this roadside bank is covered in "Snowdrops"and is right outside the above cottage.
Above, on the road exiting "Buckland" on the way to "Widdecombe"the higher part of this stream, is seen below.
Above, This lovely little stream babbles its way down and through the village of "Buckland".
Above, this lovely grassy bank is where we sat to eat our lunch.
Above, A good view from the road of a couple of small "Tors".
This Picture is of one of the many "Tors"up on Dartmoor, notice the people climbing around on the top.
Joke of the day.

There was this couple that had been married for 20 years. Every time

they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the
Light.
Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous. She figured she
would break him out of this crazy habit. So one night, while they were
in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the
lights. She looked down. And saw her husband was holding a
battery-operated leisure device... A vibrator! Soft, wonderful and
larger than a real one. She went completely ballistic. "You impotent ba..ard," She screamed at
him, "how could you be lying to me all of these years? You better
explain yourself!"
The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly:
"I'll explain the toy . . . You explain the kids."


(This joke was borrowed from a friend of mine) .

4 Comments:

Blogger Rob Windstrel Watson said...

Great pictures great joke.

I used to live besides Dartmoor above a place called Horrobridge. I spent years of my childhood running around on the local moors. A lovely area.

9:36 am  
Blogger Jeanette said...

Gday Bob, Lovely pics of Dartmoor, and I can see why you like the house! its beautiful..

1:57 pm  
Blogger Shammickite said...

Dartmoor is gorgeous, but my heart belongs to Exmoor!
And that's a funny joke you sharedtoday.

2:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! How lovely! Its so picturesque isn't it.
The house looks just lovely!

6:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home