Name:
Location: Teignmouth, Devon, United Kingdom

I'm married with two grown up children and four grandchildren, My wife of 47 years is Sue and we are the same age. My two children are Pamela (blogging occasionly under Pam-bigbustybikerbaby.blogspot.com and Roy,who was recently Paralysed from the waist down due to an Absys on his Spine. My 4 grandchildren are (oldest first) Gavin, Hayley, Thomas,and Zoe. Sue and I are both retired and we're disabled too, her with a badly Arthritic back and spine, me with lung (COPD) and Heart problems.I have always loved Fishing (all sorts) Sue started fishing with me about 8 years ago, now she really enjoys it too. We both love m'cycles and m'cycling, Sue owns and rides her own bike which is a Custom 1981 250 Honda.I own a 1979 Honda CX500. We are both members of this motorcycle club ( view or join our club on http://www.cx-gl.org.uk/) or see my blog post Dec 2007 blog "Getting old, never", of course we're badly resticted now due to our illness, only riding in really good weather.Just over three years ago we lost our best friend and Baby Mojo the border Collie, Gone but never forgotten. Please feel free to use any of our photo's but do let me know you have used them, thank you.

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Back for a moan.

Hi all, This has been a very long time coming but i feel its time i posted for several reasons.
The first is that the comments section on my last set of posts are being used as a chat room (I think). I'm not really sure because its either foreign or in code. When i i contacted blogger about it they said "That's easily solved, enable the section making the commenter use an identity before posting" well as a lot of you know i have always been against that sort of thing and i wont comment on blogs that ask you to do this.
My own Current PET hate is the use of Blasted Mobile Phones every where.The younger generation are probably most guilty of this but it certainly isn't exclusive to that age bracket.They are used in just about every place in today's society, i have seen/heard them used in Buses,Trains,Taxi's,Pubs, Restaurants,on Beaches, in Public parks, and the Doctors Surgeries and Hospitals, even though there are signs up asking you to "Turn them off".while in these.The pub on New Years Eve was awful with them going off every minute. When you looked around the place people every where were peering into there laps with Thumbs going like fiddlers elbows.I think probably the final straw for me was after consuming 4 pints of Diet Coke and 1 pint of Lager i needed to get rid of some of it. On entering the Gents i headed toward the urinals,i stopped dead,Lo and behold someone sitting in one of the cubicles was laughing and holding a real conversation while about there ablutions, i just couldn't believe it.As far as i'm concerned the best place for them is in the little room, flushed away.I just can't understand why no one can say "I will call you back later"
Personally i have one that i have owned for 8 years, i bring it in the house to charge to or three times a year. It is for use in Emergencies ONLY, ie i take it fishing, just in case (my heart complaint etc) As far as i know hasn't got aps? or anything else,its 51/2" long and fat so i can hold it and dial too!!!! perfect.
OK probably enough (My grand kids would certainly say it is)
Here then are a few pictures from our new years eve outing (i hope)